Silk Pillowcase (22 Momme)
529,00 kr 559,00 kr
This product is currently sold out.
Curls & Coils - Protect My Curls (22 Momme) Silk pillow cover
Material: 100% grade A, 22 momme pure and natural mulberry silk.
Size: 60 x 63 cm
OEKØ TEX CERTIFIED
Nourish your curls while you sleep with Curls & Coils - Protect My Curls Silk Pillowcase (22 momme). Our silk pillowcases provides effective treatments for your hair and skin. It helps reduce hair breakage, tangles, knots and reduces frizz. Unlike cotton, silk does not draw moisture out of your skin and hair, instead silk promotes a proper moisture balance and allows your products, etc. to be absorbed into your hair rather than into your pillow.
♡ Silk absorbs 30% of its own weight in moisture and remains dry.
♡ Reduces frizz and moisturizes hair.
♡ Natural allergy-friendly product
♡ Temperature regulating
♡ High durability - durable for many years.
Why have we chosen 22 momme?
22 momme has a more compact weave with 1.5 times higher thread density, 22 momme gives significantly better durability than 19 momme products. The thicker the silk the longer it lasts. We appreciate the high quality and long durability of our products. Good for hair and skin.
Benefits of Silk
What kind of health benefits does silk have?
Organic natural protein fiber which contains 18 essential amino acids.
- Also contains natural cellular albumin, which speeds up the metabolism of skin cells. Good for skin and hair nutrition.
It is naturally hypoallergenic and breathable
- As it is a breathable fabric and a natural temperature regulator, silk helps the body retain heat in cold weather, and excess heat is expelled in hot weather. Therefore, your body maintains a natural, comfortable temperature.
- Silk is hypoallergenic; it does not attract dust mites and is a natural antifungal agent.
It gives nice shine and look to your hair and skin.
- You get soft, frizzy free hair that keeps curls for longer.
Durable and easy to care for. It lasts for many years.
- With its extremely smooth and soft texture, silk proves to be beneficial for those with sensitive skin disorders (eg eczema)
- Silk does not conduct static electricity, it reduces hair breakage and frizz as it doesn't cause friction like most pillow cases to do.
Silk helps the hair maintain a proper moisture balance.
Material: 100% 22 momme pure and natural mulberry silk.
Size: 60 x 63 cm
OEKØ TEX CERTIFICERED
Recommended: Hand wash in cold or lukewarm water. For machine washing, use special silk programs and adapted centrifugation (wash at 20-30 ° C).
- Use suitable detergents eg: silk detergents or neutral detergents. Never use bleach, fabric softener or shampoo because it is very harsh and roughs out silk fibers.
- Hang up immediately after washing, away from direct sunlight. Do not use the dryer as silk dries quickly and extreme heat can damage it.
Ironing should take place on the inside of the silk cover when it is slightly damp and use the cold or low setting of the iron.
- Keep away from pets / sharp objects.
Silk vs Satin
Why do silk pillowcases cost more than satin pillowcases?
ⓘ Satin is a weave, which means it can be created using any types of fabrics to mimic silk.
Silk is a fabric made out of natural protein fiber.
ⓘ Most satin is made of silk or other fabrics such as: polyester and nylon which do not have the same value and health benefits.
ⓘ Pure mulberry silk pillowcases or charmeuse silk pillowcases can bring full health benefits of silk.
ⓘ Silk absorbs and retains moisture and satin can not.
ⓘ Silk regulates the temperature of the scalp and skin. Satin can not.
ⓘ Most satin fabrics made are fabrics that contain formaldehyde, a chemical substance that is known to be cancerous.
ⓘ Pay a little more money, and enjoy eternal health benefits as well as better health of your hair with Curls & Coils protect my curls 22 momme 100% silk pillowcase.