1. Personal information we collect
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons”, “tags”, and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, billing address, shipping address, payment information (including Credit Card numbers, PayPal ), email address, and phone number. We refer to this information as “Order Information”.
2. How do we use your personal information?
We use the Order Information that we collect generally to fulfill any orders placed through the Site (including processing your payment information, arranging for shipping, and providing you with invoices and/or order confirmations). Additionally, we use this Order Information to:
- Communicate with you
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud, and protect you from fraudulent activities
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
- To comply with applicable laws and regulations, such as responding to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
3. Personal information protection
We implement a number of security measures to maintain the security of your personal information. We use state-of-the-art encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online. VpnMentor also protects your information offline. Only employees who have to perform specific jobs (eg invoicing or customer service) are given access to personally identifiable information. The computers / servers used to store personally identifiable information are stored in a secure environment.
4. Third party involvement
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information to an external party. This does not include trusted 3rd parties who assist us in the management of our website or carry out our business as long as they agree to keep this information confidential.
Non-private information, on the other hand, may be passed on to other parties for marketing, advertising or other purposes.
Do not track
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
5. Your rights
If you are a European resident, you have the right to access personal information we hold about you and to ask that your personal information be corrected, updated, or deleted. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us through the contact information below.
Additionally, if you are a European resident we note that we are processing your information in order to fulfill contracts we might have with you (for example if you make an order through the Site), or otherwise to pursue our legitimate business interests listed above.
Additionally, please note that your information will be transferred outside of Europe, including Canada and the United States.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Order Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
We use the email address you provide to send you information and updates regarding your order, occasional business news, related product information, etc. If at any time you wish to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we will include detailed instructions for unsubscribe at the bottom of each email.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
CURLS & COILS
Krogsbækvej 7, Karlby